As a SPARQ summer intern, you will gain valuable research experience while exploring how to use psychological science for social change. Although SPARQ internships are unpaid, our faculty and staff offer extensive training and mentoring.
SPARQ summer interns provide very needed and valued assistance to the research process. As an intern, you may:
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Design stimuli for experiments;
- Construct and conduct surveys and experiments in Qualtrics, Amazon MTurk, and other online platforms;
- Recruit and schedule participants;
- Collect, code, enter, and analyze data.
We accept part-time and full-time interns who:
- Are interested in psychology and psychological research;
- Can commit to a consistent schedule, including a weekly lab meeting;
- Are reliable, conscientious, and diligent.
Previous research experience is helpful, but not required.
Please complete the application form here. We will review applications on a rolling basis, but please submit your application no later than May 25, 2018.