The Biased book tour is still in full swing! SPARQ co-director Jennifer Eberhardt is on the road, making appearances at the Aspen Ideas Festival, the San Francisco Chronicle, and more. Here are some of her recent features:
- Session at the Aspen Ideas Festival: “How can we overcome our own biases and stop seeing the worst in others?” For answers to this question, check out Jennifer Eberhardt’s conversation with John Dickerson and psychologist Adam Grant at the Aspen Ideas Festival.
- Interview on Pod Save The People: Eberhardt joins DeRay Mckesson on his podcast, Pod Save The People, to explain why implicit bias is more widespread than people think.
- Interview with San Francisco Chronicle: Eberhardt sits down with San Francisco Chronicle to discuss the difference between bias and racism. Read the highlights here.
- Interview on Global Change Agents: In an interview with Lianna Brinded on Yahoo Finance UK’s Global Change Agents, Eberhardt reflects on how her early childhood interest in social psychology shaped her career today.
- Interview on Amanpour & Co: Joining the show’s prolific lineup of global leaders and thinkers, Eberhardt is interviewed by Christiane Amanpour.
- Interview on C-SPAN: Eberhardt makes an appearance on C-SPAN to chat with Representative Val Demings about the pervasive nature of bias and how it can show up in any profession.